A mothers love is forever.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Preschool

We signed Holly up for preschool this week. It is bittersweet for sure. I am really excited for this part of the girls life! I really liked school (always academics, but hated the social aspect in high school)! I'm anxious to see if we've made the right decision. I think it's crazy how much time I've put into looking into preschools, and I am worried about if this is the "right" one. Preschool is preschool, right? Maybe not... Aaron's only worried that the girls get the right amount of math & science that they should. I'm worried that the teachers should be nice, the potty the right size and the classroom exciting. Oh, and that she LEARN enough to get her to where she needs to be to start Kgtn in two years. Yikes! We paid our deposit on a Christian school's preschool program. It's non-refundable yet I still feel the need to look further. There was one other school I had wanted to tour. So, this week, I plan to. I want to see it. I want to let my heart settle. I'm hoping that by seeing this other school, I'll know. But if I don't, surely after a few days of school, I will know for sure! I pray that the decision we made was a good one. I have a good feeling about the place, but I still worry.

Worrying = Mommyhood. 4sure.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Holly! I hope she does great! I'm still not ready for Natalie to go yet (though she's probably ready)!

    ReplyDelete