A mothers love is forever.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet, sweet summer!

My sister came down with her two boys this week and we decided to take them all to the MillPond. It's a large pond that is located in the heart of our small town. They have great paths to walk, ducks to feed and various shops, ice cream and even a playstructure the kids can usually play at (it's currently closed). It was  a beautiful day for all of us and I'm thankful for the time with my nephews, sister and my mom!

Holly really wanted to wear that hair clippy but it didn't match (I'm kinda a stickler) so I decided to put it on her hat instead of a fishing hook! She's just getting to big, too fast!

Hanny was quite a serious kiddo today. She had her "baby" with her and I was so afraid she'd drop it in the pond but she wouldn't let go so she spent much time in the stroller and short periods w/o baby closer to the water.


So very, very thankful for my family this week. Thanking God for the health of our family members and saying many prayers of thanks. God has been good to us, and we are humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment