A mothers love is forever.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weight. grr.

Last year I started the new year with a weight loss goal. Honestly, I think I've started every year with a weight loss goal for at least 10 years. I decided that it wasn't just going to be a goal for one year, but a life long attempt to maintain some sort of healthier lifestyle. Although my intentions are great, it is truly easier said than done. Last time I checked in on my weight here on my blog, I was down 20 pounds. I am proud to say that I am down since last year but sad to report that it's not 20 pounds. I'm down 10. That means that after all that hard work last spring, I gained 10 pounds back over the past 6 months or so. That is hard to admit and sucks. I'm frustrated. But I am trying to focus on the fact that I am still 10 pounds less this month than I was last year at this time.

So, I am continuing my battle with overeating. I am a snacker by all definitions. I love to eat carbs, especially pizza, chips, and crackers. But I'm down 10 and I'm hoping that by this time next year I can say I'm down another 10... at least. So, that's where I'm at. A little good, a little bad. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment