A mothers love is forever.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Secondary Infertility

Noooo.... not me! I have a friend who is facing secondary infertility (infertility after having a first child). I'm not familiar enough with this to offer her the support she rightly deserves. Anyone know of some online support she might benefit from? I can empathize with many aspects of infertility but not secondary. I know there must be a difference. When I was going through it before my girls, I couldn't understand someone who had one child and so deseperately sought another when they were surely blessed by the first, afterall, I would have been extremely grateful for one child! I can understand better now but certainly back then, I had some anger. So... any suggestions on resources would be fantastic! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment