A mothers love is forever.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Holly-isms.

The past two days Holly has said two things that I just cracked up hearing and I LOVE that she is at this stage! It's way too cute to hear her and what her understanding is of things.... thought I'd share!


Yesterday after her nap, Holly and I were relaxing on the couch watching Mickey and our cat, Maui was sitting next to her. She was petting him and he in return was putting his front (declawed) paws on her arm. After a minute of them being cute, she turned to me and asked "Mommy, what does Maui have?". I was confused and asked "what do you mean?". She then paused and said "He has M&M's mommy!"... she was referring to the little soft pads on his paws! LOVE IT.

Then today we were at AAA getting some trip tix and the lady at the counter was saying hello to the girls. So, Holly standing in her stroller said to the woman, "This is Hannah. And, this is mommy. And, (pointing to herself), this is ME!",,,,

The things this kiddo comes up with just make me laugh! I love them both dearly! Just had to share those silly tales!

No comments:

Post a Comment