A mothers love is forever.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

JoJo Designs

I bought the girls some new bedding (check it out here) for Christmas and it's absolutely adorable. I wanted to share with you that the company who made it is awesome! Holly's pillow sham has a cute little lion face on it and the material was beginning (already) to pull away from the stitching. I emailed the company last night and already today I have an email letting me know that a replacement sham was being sent to me in the next 2-3 days!! Wonderful! If you are ever in need of some new kid bedding (infant, toddler, twin & up) then I highly recommend JoJoDesigns!! Very cute stuff!! Several different sites are selling this line now... I got mine at beyondbedding.com.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! THANK YOU for sharing just looked at their website and got some GREAT ideas for my kids room. You are so right their stuff is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete