A mothers love is forever.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pillbury Pizza Things.

THINGS.

I call them that because that was what they were. They were good. The girls ate them, we ate them too but they were tedious to prepare and not very filling....

Ingredients:
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Pizza sauce
Mozz. Shredded Cheese
Mini Pepperoni

Unwrap the crescent rolls and flatten with a rolling pin. On top of one of the triangles, add toppings as desired. Place another triangle over top of the toppings, and squish the sides all together so the toppings won't fall out. One package makes 4.

Bake in the oven on 375 for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.

I would only make this again if I were using it as a snack for the girls. Not my favorite recipe... Gonna have to look for a better one next time... maybe this week!?! I'd like to try the Chicken Salsa Lettuce Wraps next!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good but I can understand why they wouldn't be very filling.

    ReplyDelete