A mothers love is forever.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resol.utions

Last year I made a list of resolutions. Here's my chance to see how I did....
This was my list....
 
1. Blog at least once a month. Didn't happen, missed June & September :(
2. Begin exercising at least 2-3 times per week at 30-60 minutes. Just joined Jazzercise in late October... better late than never! It's 60 mins and I'm going 2-3 times per week!
3. Distribute girls pictures monthly. Was doing better but I still have 15 mo/2yr/xmas pics in an envelope.
4. Eat better. More fruits. More veggies. Less candy/chocolate/pizza. Still working on this.
5. Take time once every two weeks for a nice bath, and toenail polish. Nope.
6. Go on a date with my husband at least once per month. Didn't do this either :(
7. Research daycare options. Ha. Didn't go back to work... does this count?!
8. Research new job opportunities... just in case. Nope.
9. F.B. less  Nope.
10. Scrapbook the girls first years. Still not started on this...
11. Read a book a month.
12. Smile more. Frown less.
13. Argue less with my dh. Always striving for this one.
14. Slow down. Trying hard still....
15. Start using the Wii a bit more. Not even once did I turn it on.
16. Make sure my family knows how much they are loved, cared for, and appreciated. Hope they know!
 
 
Wow, 2/16... not good. The funny thing is that some of these are still things on my list. Resolutions shouldn't just be made at the beginning of a year, I think they should be going on all the time. Ways to improve ourselves continually. So here are my 2011 Resolutions for continual improvement...
 
1. Choose healthier foods.
2. Snack less.
3. Try new recipes twice a month.
4. Research pre-schools.
5. Take time for yourself at least every two weeks for a relaxing bath.
6. Blog at least 3 times per month.
7. Exercise at least 2-3 times per week.
8. Play, really play, with my girls more.
 
Seem pretty straight forward to me. I'm sure I can do better this year than last...

No comments:

Post a Comment